On Wednesday 25 September 2019 we will be visiting Blenheim Palace, Park and Gardens, to include a summer hot buffet lunch in The Marlborough Room.
- £50 for PMA members/partners
- £55 for friends/family
- 0845 – Coach leaves Winchester’s St Catherine’s Park and Ride (M3 junc 10)
- 0915 – Pick up at near Basingstoke Fire Station by Leisure Centre car park
- 1045 – Drop off at Blenheim Palace car/coach park, Woodstock, Oxfordshire OX20 1UL
- 1100 – Entry to Blenheim Palace, collect audio guide, visit to The Palace State Rooms, including the priceless collection of portraits, tapestries and furniture. Explore The Churchill Exhibition
- 1300 – Meet at The Marlborough Room for hot buffet lunch and refreshments
- 1415 – Continue visit – explore the untold story of the Palace past. Discover the formal gardens and many attractions in the beautiful grounds. Take afternoon tea in the Water Garden Café or The Pleasure Garden Café. Or even get lost in the Maze!
- 1730 – The Palace closes
- 1800 – The park and grounds close. Return to coach park
- 1815 – Approx join coach for return journey to Basingstoke Fire Station
2030 – Approx return to Winchester Park and Ride
Book your place
Tickets are limited, to avoid disappointment please make your booking by telephone, text or email to Andy Anderson on mobile 07505 524093 or email@example.com