Why we exist
The Past Members Association is run for the benefit of all former members of Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service and Southampton and Portsmouth Fire Brigades.
We aim to:
- promote and maintain the social inclusion of our members with Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service
- promote and maintain contact among our members
- promote health and welfare among our members
- promote community safety
We will do this by:
- organising social functions, sporting events and trips for our members
- providing our members with help and information in relation to welfare and bereavement
- seeking to enter into agreements with commercial companies for the purpose of gaining discounts and offers specific to our members’ needs
How we are run and funded
Our Association is managed by a Management Committee consisting of
Chairman, Secretary, Membership Secretary, Treasurer, Welfare Officer,
Communications Officer and up to 3 other members, elected by members of the Association at each Annual General Meeting.
For more information read:
- HFRS Past Members Association Constitution
- PMA Chairman’s report 2019
- PMA Chairman’s report 2018
- PMA Chairman’s report 2017
- PMA Chairman’s report 2016
The Association is funded by annual subscriptions collected from our members.