On receiving your completed application we will write to you to confirm that we have processed your application and provide you with your membership details.
What’s in it for you?
For just £10 per year (or £15 for non-UK residents) you will receive:
- our ‘Stop Message’ magazine – a mine of information about the Service both past, present and future
- access to forums through which you can contact and meet up with friends and colleagues
- discounted rates to functions, events and trips organised by the Association, along with other membership discounts
- entry into our monthly draw with a prize of £100
- welfare assistance – including advice over the telephone, or face to face visits
- bereavement assistance – including help with funeral arrangements such as notifying our members of the death and funeral arrangements, loan of the Association’s coffin standards and drapes, advice and guidance from the Association’s Chaplain, support after the funeral and liaison with any Fire Service related organisation
Who can join?
Membership is open to anyone who:
- has retired from Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service, or any of its predecessors
- has retired from any other brigade and is living in Hampshire
- is a former employee of Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service (or its forerunners) and worked for them for 5 years or more