One of our main priorities is the welfare of our members.
If you are in difficulty or are alone and in need of a welfare visit, we will do all we can to help.
How we can help you
Have you got a problem arranging a visit to a Fire Fighter Charity convalescent home? Or are you having difficulty getting the council to address your domestic arrangements? Please tell us.
We need to be aware of personal difficulty – if we don’t know we cannot help you, so don’t be proud – contact us.
If you are aware of other colleagues in need of a visit or help – please contact us.
Other organisations offering welfare services
- The Fire Fighters Charity
- The Berta and Hector Young Trust
- National Disabled Fire Association
- Disabled Living Foundation
- Disability Rights UK
- Help the Aged
- Royal National Institute for the Blind
- NHS services near you
Debt/money advice providers
- National Debt Line
- Citizens Advice Bureau
- Money and tax information from GOV.UK
- Money, tax and benefits information from NI Direct
- Stepchange – registered charity offering free confidential advice on debt issues
- Find lost accounts and savings
- Best regular savings rate information from Money Saving Expert
Sharing personal information (data protection)
Please be aware that any personal information you share with us is only used for the purpose for which it is intended.
However, we may need to pass the information on to other colleagues/organisations in order to give you advice or help you make any necessary arrangements.
If you are contacting us on behalf of a friend or colleague, please make sure they are aware of this, and perhaps clear it with them first.